Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos I comment on not showing on my wall.

2 posters

Go down

Photos I comment on not showing on my wall. Empty Photos I comment on not showing on my wall.

Post by mlmmdjm Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:05 am

When I comment on a friend's photo it posts that I did on my wall, but doesn't show the picture I commented on. On my husband's page if he comments on a photo it leaves the comment AND the photo on his wall. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it so that when I comment the photo I'm commenting on shows up on my wall. Thank you! Happy
mlmmdjm
mlmmdjm

Back to top Go down

Photos I comment on not showing on my wall. Empty Re: Photos I comment on not showing on my wall.

Post by Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:30 am

Hello and Welcome!

Try chaning your App settings. Settings (Tab) --> Application Settings --> Photos --> Additional Permissions --> Tick the "Publish on Streams"/"Allow to post on wall" box.

Hope it works!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Photos I comment on not showing on my wall. Empty Re: Photos I comment on not showing on my wall.

Post by mlmmdjm Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:04 am

Thank you, I do have that box checked and it still doesn't publish the picture. I only have the "Publish To Streams" option though. Am I supposed to have two options there?
mlmmdjm
mlmmdjm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:12 am

No, no, it's because some applications have one option, and others have the other. It's the same, though.

But I'm a little confused now I read the 1st post carefully, how come if your husband comments on a friend's photo, the photo appears on his wall? that's not even possible, it should only show "xxxxx commented on xxx's Photo".
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mlmmdjm Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:09 pm

If he comments on someone's picture, the picture he commented on will show along with what he says on his wall. On mine it only says I commented on so and so's photo. It's not a huge deal I'd just like to have the pictures on my wall and the comments.
mlmmdjm
mlmmdjm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Try going to your Profile, clicking on "Options" (below the 'What's on your mind?' box), "Settings", "Expand Comments by Default"

Hope it works
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mlmmdjm Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Thank you for all your help, that didn't work either. I've been trying different things as well for a while trying to figure it out. I guess I'll chalk it up to another FB mystery. Thanks again! Happy
mlmmdjm
mlmmdjm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down