Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos not showing on my wall with Mobile upload but are going into my Mobile Photo Album..all of a sudden with the new format

2 posters

Go down

Photos not showing on my wall with Mobile upload but are going into my Mobile Photo Album..all of a sudden with the new format Empty Photos not showing on my wall with Mobile upload but are going into my Mobile Photo Album..all of a sudden with the new format

Post by CollSweens Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:13 am

Can anyone hlelp with thsi problem?
CollSweens
CollSweens

Back to top Go down

Photos not showing on my wall with Mobile upload but are going into my Mobile Photo Album..all of a sudden with the new format Empty Re: Photos not showing on my wall with Mobile upload but are going into my Mobile Photo Album..all of a sudden with the new format

Post by Tim Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 am

Hello,

Do you mean your profile page is not updated with your mobile photo upload activity?
I'm not entirely positive, but if this happened as soon as the new layout was launched it may just be something facebook has decided to implement

>>>No feedback received; assumed resolved ;locked

Last edited by ruby1 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down