Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding an existing Event to a Fan Page

2 posters

Go down

Adding an existing Event to a Fan Page Empty Adding an existing Event to a Fan Page

Post by Scvngr Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 pm

I use fan pages to promote local events that our business (SCVNGR) runs all over the country. Often times we work with a local student marketing team at a local college or university to promote the event on campus. In this instance, my student team has created a facebook event for the promotion prior to me creating the applicable Fan Page (where i usually create the associated FB event as well).

Due to this circumstance, where my student team has already invited 1,000+ people to 'their' FB event, is it possible to merge / import that event, created by them, into my fanpage, so as to ensure those who are invited to the FB event will also be exposed to the Fan Page?

Please advise / inform. Thank you. [LINK REMOVED]

Last edited by ruby1 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Scvngr
Scvngr

Back to top Go down

Adding an existing Event to a Fan Page Empty Re: Adding an existing Event to a Fan Page

Post by Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Hello,

Sorry, that isn't possible. you need to create a new one by going to Edit Page --> Events --> Edit

Regards
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Adding an existing Event to a Fan Page Empty Re: Adding an existing Event to a Fan Page

Post by Scvngr Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Thanks for the quick response.
Scvngr
Scvngr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 pm

No problem, wish that could be done.

==> Problem Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down