Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Converting Existing Facebook Page to Stand Alone Page (please read)

2 posters

Go down

Converting Existing Facebook Page to Stand Alone Page (please read) Empty Converting Existing Facebook Page to Stand Alone Page (please read)

Post by gigahurtz Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:01 am

Hi everyone, I'm glad I found this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue. Here's what's going on:

I have a business page on FB that my personal account is the admin of. I recently deactivated my personal account as I do not wish to be on FB at this time. I do, however, still want to update my business page. I have a secondary (fake) profile set as admin so that I can do this but I'm wondering how I can bypass doing it this way and set it up where when I log in with e-mail/password I am taken directly to my business page and have no personal page whatsoever. This would also help quite a bit when I'm posting updates about different things on Twitter/FB.

I really hope there is something I can do. To recap: I am trying to convert an existing business page with a personal page admin to a stand alone business page that has it's own login.

Please help!!
gigahurtz
gigahurtz

Back to top Go down

Converting Existing Facebook Page to Stand Alone Page (please read) Empty Re: Converting Existing Facebook Page to Stand Alone Page (please read)

Post by gigahurtz Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:51 am

Well, it looks like I may have figured this out. For informational purposes, here it goes:

I created a new "business page account" by clicking Create a Business Page on Facebook's home page. I entered my business e-mail and finished the sign up process. It took me to my default page which I would have normally began editing. Since I already had an existing page, I deleted the one that it had created for me, logged out, logged into the account that's the admin on my existing page, assigned my e-mail address as an admin, logged out, logged in as my business e-mail again and I was taken directly to my existing fan page!

Hope this helps someone else in this same situation!
gigahurtz
gigahurtz

Back to top Go down

Converting Existing Facebook Page to Stand Alone Page (please read) Empty Re: Converting Existing Facebook Page to Stand Alone Page (please read)

Post by Ruby Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Very pleased that another individual has done a self- help approach and posted such on forum thanks

Solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down