Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with my Live Feed

3 posters

Go down

Problem with my Live Feed Empty Problem with my Live Feed

Post by elaine cooper Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:14 am

Hello..well i just wanted to make you aware with some of the issues i have been having.Half the time the live news feed is not being updated and even after refreshing i still see older posts,also i made a memorial page to a family member and it seems most of the information that was published is now missing?Is anyone working on solving these issues?

Last edited by funnytim on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed title to better reflect topic)
elaine cooper
elaine cooper

Back to top Go down

Problem with my Live Feed Empty Re: Problem with my Live Feed

Post by Tim Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 am

Hello Elaine,

Please see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

How do you know the live news feed is not being updated (ie. what information do you see instead)? You will see older news stories if there is not much activity currently going on. Older news stories range from 1 hour to half a day or more.

Regarding the page, did it show up on the page itself? What do you see instead.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by elaine cooper Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Well when i was logged in i wouldn't see friends posting gifts from zoo game or they didnt appear on the feed.But my spouse's account had been showing the updates.But it seems to be working now.
The issue i am having right now and still is with my group page i started for my aunts memorial ..all the pictures and posts seem to have disappeard and i dont know if i should rebuild the site or just delete it.Is there a way you are able to fix this issue because alot of time went into making this and i would really hate to see everyone have to rejoin and add all the stuff over.
elaine cooper
elaine cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by elaine cooper Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 pm

OK FBF
Just wanted to let you know i just checked the group page and everything is up and running and all posts and photos are back.
Just wanted to thank you for looking into my questions and trying to help resolve them.Much Appreciated! Very Happy
elaine cooper
elaine cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 am

Glad to know it's fixed! I actually had the same problem, and it's working now. i heard Facebook fixed it and gradually it'll come back to normal. Glad we could help you out in... someway! Tongue

==> Problem Solved
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down