Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm getting an error popup when I try to upload photo to friends wall

3 posters

Go down

I'm getting an error popup when I try to upload photo to friends wall Empty I'm getting an error popup when I try to upload photo to friends wall

Post by Toobusy Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:52 am

This started about 2 weeks ago. I have one friend that I can no longer upload to her wall. She has not made any changes to her privacy settings. When I try to upload, I get the error pop up that says "an error occured while processing this upload".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She can not upload photos to my wall either.

I am able to upload to all my other friends though.

Using IE8 and the Facebook Uploader which is working fine for other people's walls and my own photos to my albums.

Any ideas? Would it be of any use to remove her as a friend and add her back?

Thanks

Last edited by Toobusy on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to add photo)
Toobusy
Toobusy

Back to top Go down

I'm getting an error popup when I try to upload photo to friends wall Empty Re: I'm getting an error popup when I try to upload photo to friends wall

Post by Toobusy Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:01 am

I have no idea why the screen shot will not show up. I used the Add Photo icon and put the URL within the HTML quotes....oh well.
Toobusy
Toobusy

Back to top Go down

I'm getting an error popup when I try to upload photo to friends wall Empty Re: I'm getting an error popup when I try to upload photo to friends wall

Post by Admin Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 pm

IE 8 isn't recommended when uploading files.. try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:12 am

No feedback in two weeks so sent to solved...plus; suggest you upload an alternative browser too
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down