Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback

+2
aspen
Admin
6 posters

Go down

What do you think of the Forum's new v3.0?

New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Vote_lcap38%New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 18 ]
New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Vote_lcap23%New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 11 ]
New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Vote_lcap9%New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Vote_lcap30%New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 47

New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Empty New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:19 pm

We'd like to hear your opinions about the new version. What you like about it, what you don't like, what you would add, remove, move... don't be afraid to post it here. We really look foward to listening your thoughts!

Last edited by The Listener on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Empty Re: New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback

Post by aspen Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 am

surprised at first but easy enough to use. nothing like a change . good one
aspen
aspen
SN Addict

Back to top Go down

New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback Empty Re: New v3.0: Opinions, Suggestions and Feedback

Post by Admin Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:03 pm

aspen wrote:surprised at first but easy enough to use. nothing like a change . good one

Thanks a lot, aspen! :wii:
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ecosystem Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 pm

I like v3.0, but at the same time, I feel that it has gotten "dragged out," per say.
First of all, I like the banner; I think it is a nice improvement and it looks sleek.

The navigation bar looks a bit small and isolated;
I feel that it needs more "pop" and needs to stand out color-wise.

As for the rounded corners on the topic list, they give the site a nice modern feel and pretty much unify everything on the home page.

I forget what else you changed, but those are my opinions.
Hope this helped in some way, shape, or form. Happy Eyes
ecosystem
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Thanks, eco!

Well we have tried 3 different NavBars already. One was a little small with a dark blue stroke, some people told us it was a little hard to see.

Second try. We tried a bigger one with a white stroke, and some people told us it was too big.

Last attemp (the one we have now) is a little smaller and still has the white stroke.

We'll try to think of something else then Happy Thank you for your constructive suggestions and compliments!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Nyan Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 am

Very impressive work. You so magnificently arrange all your coding and it looks plain great.
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Bamboo wrote:Very impressive work. You so magnificently arrange all your coding and it looks plain great.

Thank you very much for your Feedback! Glasses
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:29 am

Well, it's pretty nice.

Much better if the profile of the poster on each of their posts are put on the left side.
Aside from that, the appearance is nice. Happy
Patrick
Patrick
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Nyan Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:33 am

Patrick wrote:Well, it's pretty nice.

Much better if the profile of the poster on each of their posts are put on the left side.
Aside from that, the appearance is nice. Happy

I will have to disagree to that. Sincere condolences, but I do not wish that would be appropriate. At one stage the profile information was allocated to the left, it was ugly so they moved it over to the right. Very Happy
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:38 am

As bamboo said, they once were on the left. We wanted to be different than other forums so we moved it to the right. It's not that it looks ugly on either side...as a matter of fact it looks exactly the same. It just takes some time for your eyes to get used to it. Plus, with over 3000 members, it would just be a huge inconvenience to change it now.
Josh
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 pm

I have to agree with iFacebook. When the forum was phpBB2, the profiles were located at the right, then when we switched to phpBB3, they were moved there by default and they stayed there for long. Changing their location would be confussing in my opinions.

Anyways, back on topic. If you need to suggest them to be moved, please open a new topic.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Ok.

Sorry for my not-so-good comment.
Now I understand.. Happy
Patrick
Patrick
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down