Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is anyone not seeing the Video application in their Boxes tab?

2 posters

Go down

is anyone not seeing the Video application in their Boxes tab? Empty is anyone not seeing the Video application in their Boxes tab?

Post by tonypham Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 pm

For some odd reason the Video application disappeared from my facebook profile. I thought it must have jumped back to boxes but it's not there either. I've added Video as both a tab and to my boxes, but the application itself is neither located on my profile or in my box. Has anyone had a similar issue?

This actually belongs in Facebook Profile and In box section so moving it there from the General section

Last edited by ruby1 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
tonypham
tonypham
Prospect

Back to top Go down

is anyone not seeing the Video application in their Boxes tab? Empty Re: is anyone not seeing the Video application in their Boxes tab?

Post by Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:48 pm

I have no problem seeing it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Try this:

Account --> Application Settings --> Video --> Edit Permissions --> Tab --> Add

Hope it helps Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

is anyone not seeing the Video application in their Boxes tab? Empty Re: is anyone not seeing the Video application in their Boxes tab?

Post by tonypham Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm

i tried that, and i still don't see it either on my profile or in my boxes tab.
tonypham
tonypham
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:00 pm

It's weird. I've seen other people also having this problem...

When did this start happening?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tonypham Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 pm

not sure. pretty recently.
tonypham
tonypham
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm

I don't really know what could be wrong, but I've seen some other people are having the same issue. I have read about this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll try to confirm this.

Offtopic: Nice webpage you have there Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by tonypham Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm

you think so? i really appreciate that. for some reason i can't see my own signature.
tonypham
tonypham
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Well this section is for Facebook deals only, everything realted to the Forum need to be posted on the Frequently Asked Questions section only Happy

No feedback recieved for several weeks so Locked and moved to Solved section

Last edited by ruby1 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as stated)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down