Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anniversary and New Functionalities [Toolbar, Wiki]

2 posters

Go down

Anniversary and New Functionalities [Toolbar, Wiki] Empty Anniversary and New Functionalities [Toolbar, Wiki]

Post by Admin Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Leave us your comment regarding the Anniversary surpizes! Like them? Dislike them? We want to hear your opinions!

Happy Birthday, Facebook Forum!

Last edited by The Listener on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Anniversary and New Functionalities [Toolbar, Wiki] Empty Re: Anniversary and New Functionalities [Toolbar, Wiki]

Post by Joel Nyan Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 am

Goly, I am amazed to see your hard work and efforts. This is truly inspirational, if only I could create a forum as great and as rewarding as this.
But anyways, Happy anniversary everyone!

Edit: Oh, and Nacho, I liked you best as The Listener! Sad Btw, when do we find out who become mods?
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Anniversary and New Functionalities [Toolbar, Wiki] Empty Re: Anniversary and New Functionalities [Toolbar, Wiki]

Post by Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 am

Bamboo wrote:Goly, I am amazed to see your hard work and efforts. This is truly inspirational, if only I could create a forum as great and as rewarding as this.

Edit: Oh, and Nacho, I liked you best as The Listener! Sad Btw, when do we find out who become mods?

Thanks! LOL, we changes our names like they were in the past for 1 day. I like The Listener best too Tongue
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Nyan Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:41 am

Nacho wrote:
Bamboo wrote:Goly, I am amazed to see your hard work and efforts. This is truly inspirational, if only I could create a forum as great and as rewarding as this.

Thanks! LOL, we changes our names like they were in the past for 1 day. I like The Listener best too Tongue

Yep, its sooo much better. Very Happy
Joel Nyan
Joel Nyan
Advanced TSNFer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down