Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook User Name

3 posters

Go down

Facebook User Name Empty Facebook User Name

Post by NancyStrong Sat May 01, 2010 11:13 am

I went in and got a username for a fan page I am managing. I copied the username and then put it in the browser. It takes the user name off and takes me to the Facbook home page to log in.

I have gone in to Facebook.com/username to see if this indeed is the correct username and it is.

Will someone please help me? I do not know what to do at this point anymore. How can I get the fan page to come up? I need this so we can link blog posts etc.

Here is what I copied when I went to facebook.com/username and I have tried it numerous times.

facebook.com/SanAntonioRiverwalkRentals
NancyStrong
NancyStrong
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Facebook User Name Empty Re: Facebook User Name

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Be sure to type the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before facebook.com!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook User Name Empty www

Post by NancyStrong Sat May 01, 2010 7:47 pm

I have typed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I get the exact same thing. It takes me to the Facebook.com home page and takes the sanantonioriverwalkrentals off. Did you try it? Were you able to get on San Antonio RiverwalkRentals Fan Page?
NancyStrong
NancyStrong
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Same happens to me. Can you take a screenshot of what you see on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page, please?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat May 08, 2010 6:40 am

No feedback ; assumed solved; Locked and Moved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content