Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FB posting a status on active members

3 posters

Go down

FB posting a status on active members Empty FB posting a status on active members

Post by marcia richard Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 pm

People have been getting the following status to post to their profiles saying it is from FB. Can someone confirm this or look into it.

This is from facebook~~There are many complaints that Facebook has become unacceptably slow.The report shows that Facebook has a number of nonactive members. They want us to re-post this message to see who are active and who are not . If you don't post this message within 2 weeks ............you will be removed in order to get more space. Post this on your wall to show that you are active in the facebook
marcia richard
marcia richard
Regular

Back to top Go down

FB posting a status on active members Empty Re: FB posting a status on active members

Post by Admin Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey marcia Happy

This is totally untrue. They have done the same with Hotmail. There's no system that tracks people activity regarding Wall posts, and having lots of members doesn't make servers go laggy (having too much people at the same time do).

You can also find the current API's status to see if everyone is running smoothly -- Click here.

People just enjoy making pointless status chains I guess... these are all lies, and remember if Facebook was going to delete your account, you would get an e-mail from them.

Hope it's helped! Happy
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

FB posting a status on active members Empty Re: FB posting a status on active members

Post by Poke Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 pm

My friend sent me one as in an inbox message. I did not get removed from facebook. Its just a myth so people will use facebook more often. It has been 2 weeks and I am still not removed when people told me about that myth.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down