Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem inviting friends to an event

3 posters

Go down

Problem inviting friends to an event Empty Problem inviting friends to an event

Post by brig609 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 am

I need some help with inviting friends to an event I started. When I click on "invite friends" or "suggest friends", my friends list comes up, but I am unable to hilite them. Their names are in light black color, instead of the dark black. And usually when I have done this before, their pictures gets hilited but it wont let me check anyone. Please help, my event is in 1 week.
brig609
brig609

Back to top Go down

Problem inviting friends to an event Empty Re: Problem inviting friends to an event

Post by Admin Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Try this. Paste the following code on the URL bar (where it says [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Replace that and paste this, then press "Enter". They should all get highlighted then Wink

Code:
javascript:fs.select_all();

Hope it helps!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Problem inviting friends to an event Empty Re: Problem inviting friends to an event

Post by Ruby Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification;thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down