Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing "x# People Like This" box on Group Page

3 posters

Go down

Missing "x# People Like This" box on Group Page Empty Missing "x# People Like This" box on Group Page

Post by ir2bg Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 pm

I just set up my first Facebook group here, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The "x# People Like This" box on Group Page" box with the group members icons that was on the left side of the page below the info box disappeared. I cannot find the setting to have it show up. Any ideas?
Thank You for Helping,
Toby
ir2bg
ir2bg

Back to top Go down

Missing "x# People Like This" box on Group Page Empty Re: Missing "x# People Like This" box on Group Page

Post by Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Those aren't 'Likes' but 'Members' Happy

I can see it there, it has 16 members. Can you provide a screenshot and try cleaning your cookies and cache, please?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Missing "x# People Like This" box on Group Page Empty Re: Missing "x# People Like This" box on Group Page

Post by Ruby Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:17 am

Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification;thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down