Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verifiying my account with mobile number

3 posters

Go down

Verifiying my account with mobile number Empty Verifiying my account with mobile number

Post by khaßelmeyer Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:35 am

2 Days ago i just want to log in my account and get to this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i have to use my mobile number to identify. Because i don't want to do that, i choose an old number of mine, which doesn't exist anymore.
I didn't know, that there is going a code.

So now every time i want to log in, i get to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and have to type a code there.

How can i identify my account now? i don't want to use my mobile and i am not in a highschool.

Please give me my real account back, because i am admin of social fansite and really need it for my work!!!

THX for help !
khaßelmeyer
khaßelmeyer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Verifiying my account with mobile number Empty Re: Verifiying my account with mobile number

Post by khaßelmeyer Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:56 am

i post a hardcopy of the link i get every time : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
khaßelmeyer
khaßelmeyer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Verifiying my account with mobile number Empty Seems to be a big problem

Post by khaßelmeyer Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 pm

@Ruby: You have a chance to contact Facebook directly (or you are working for Facebook?) This seems to be a problem for hundreds or thousands of people. I search in goolge for this Roadblock and find a lot. But nothing which solve my problem :-(

I really need this account quick back, because i am Admin from Fansites!

THX for quick help!!!
khaßelmeyer
khaßelmeyer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Verifiying my account with mobile number Empty Re: Verifiying my account with mobile number

Post by Ruby Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 pm

khaßelmeyer wrote:@Ruby: You have a chance to contact Facebook directly (or you are working for Facebook?) This seems to be a problem for hundreds or thousands of people. I search in goolge for this Roadblock and find a lot. But nothing which solve my problem :-(

I really need this account quick back, because i am Admin from Fansites!

THX for quick help!!!

Do I work for Facebook..nope!!!!

Do I have a magical contact for them..nope!!

But I do know that something ( as yet unknown) seems to have changed on Facebook as they seek to get people to verify a mobile phone with then before they can continue with Facebook

glitch is..some do not have a mobile phone

so why is Facebook wanting the unattainable?

I have yet to take the time to delve into Facebook Help Centre to try to find some kind of clues .....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Verifiying my account with mobile number Empty THX for these quick informations

Post by khaßelmeyer Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:08 am

@Ruby: Thx for your quick information. I have send many emails to different facebooksupport-addresses. If i get any informations, i willl post it here ;-)
khaßelmeyer
khaßelmeyer
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:27 am

khaßelmeyer wrote:@Ruby: Thx for your quick information. I have send many emails to different facebooksupport-addresses. If i get any informations, i willl post it here ;-)

Good to see one member prepared to search for an answer ;thanks !!

I still have not had time to do any search on this either; the hope is that after the week end ( just gone) Facebook will wake up and deal with all this mess!!
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frasier Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm

kai.hasselmeyer wrote:OK ! Finally i got an email right now from the Facebook Team and they solve my problem !!! They are sorry for the problems i had lol

I am very happy to hear, that your problem is over. I can see some German there on the screenshot, so my theory that problem hit mostly non-English interfaces seems to be right. Could you please specify for our benefit which form/contact in your opinion worked best? You are writing 'many', but maybe you want to highlight a specific form? I have also tried many, and probably the same as you - no improvement here though :-(.
Frasier
Frasier
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down