Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with my fan page! I can't access it!

2 posters

Go down

Problems with my fan page! I can't access it! Empty Problems with my fan page! I can't access it!

Post by ioana_coms Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 am

I have a facebook account, but I wanted to create a fan page using the email adress related to my organisation (an yahoo account). So, I started the fan page and after I entered some basic information in order to create it, I had the oportunity to create a personal page too. I did that, but after this, I realised that I can't access the fan page any more! When I was loging on, facebook was directing me right to that new personal page, and the fan page was looking like the others that I have nothing in common with. So I decided to delete permanently the personal page, cause I was thinking that maybe, in this way, when i"ll log on, I'll be directed to the fan page. But this, does'n happened! Now, when I try to log on, the message dispayed is "Your account will be deleted on Tuesday, 21 September 2010". Ok! And the fan page? How can I access it? Or, at least, how can I delete it?What can I do?

Thanks,
Ioana
ioana_coms
ioana_coms

Back to top Go down

Problems with my fan page! I can't access it! Empty Re: Problems with my fan page! I can't access it!

Post by Admin Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Go to Account > Manage Pages and see if it's there...
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Problems with my fan page! I can't access it! Empty Re: Problems with my fan page! I can't access it!

Post by ioana_coms Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:06 am

Ok, but how can I do that?
Look, if I reactivate my account, I have this options:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If I delete it again, I have this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sad
ioana_coms
ioana_coms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down