Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I find support on facebook such as a community or "post" section?

3 posters

Go down

Where do I find support on facebook such as a community or "post" section? Empty Where do I find support on facebook such as a community or "post" section?

Post by mysticlife Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:16 pm

I looked around on facebook for awhile and couldn't find anywhere to post questions for a support community. I'm sure they don't answer individual emails since it's so huge, but I was wondering if they have a board similar to this one where people can post questions for other users or facebook reps? Thanks.
mysticlife
mysticlife
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Where do I find support on facebook such as a community or "post" section? Empty Re: Where do I find support on facebook such as a community or "post" section?

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 pm

As things are at present this forum is ( one of many Facebook forums ) a kind of support for those who have problems with Facebook

so ...what question about Facebook do you need answering?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Where do I find support on facebook such as a community or "post" section? Empty Re: Where do I find support on facebook such as a community or "post" section?

Post by mysticlife Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Thanks for letting me know. Are there any other facebook forums with a higher population than this one or is this the most popular one?

I posted a question yesterday here but nobody has been able to answer it. In a nutshell, I set up a page on facebook that can be "Liked" and I'd like to know if I can receive email notifications every time I receive a new "Like". Thanks.
mysticlife
mysticlife
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:53 pm

mysticlife wrote:Thanks for letting me know. Are there any other facebook forums with a higher population than this one or is this the most popular one?

I posted a question yesterday here but nobody has been able to answer it. In a nutshell, I set up a page on facebook that can be "Liked" and I'd like to know if I can receive email notifications every time I receive a new "Like". Thanks.

This is not of course the only Facebook forum; google for more if you wish .....

Your other thread will be answered at some stage by someone who may know an answer
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi mysticlife

mysticlife wrote:
I posted a question yesterday here but nobody has been able to answer it.

As with all forums, we are not available 24/7 so there may be delays before someone reads your question and is able to assist you.

Facebook also has its own help board for member-to-member support, although it is unmoderated and so inaccurate answers are sometimes given.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticlife Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 am

Facebook also has its own help board for member-to-member support, although it is unmoderated and so inaccurate answers are sometimes given

Thanks for the info and the warning about it being undermoderated. Can anyone provide a link to that resource? I looked for awhile but only found FAQs which I could "like" or "dislike" but couldn't find a place to submit questions.
mysticlife
mysticlife
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 am

The community help center for pages can be accessed via the following link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticlife Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 am

Thanks for your help!
mysticlife
mysticlife
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down