Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Photo uploaders

2 posters

Go down

Facebook Photo uploaders Empty Facebook Photo uploaders

Post by iMeow Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Sometimes the default Facebook uploaders don't work for me. So I googled around and came up with 2 Facebook Photo uploaders I really like.

The first one's called " Adobe Photo Uploader for Facebook". It's powered by Adobe Air and can run on PC and Mac.
I really like it because it's kind of a standalone Facebook client. You have your news feed, chat, etc. (Except for games Very Happy)

And uploading photos is a breeze.

Here's a screenshot:
Facebook Photo uploaders Untitl10

Negative thing is: It takes quite a lot of RAM. But other than that, it's an alternative to a browser based uploader.

Next and last: Bloom Photo uploader.
Facebook Photo uploaders Bloom10

This one's quite simple. You login, choose an existing album, or create another one; drag and drop photos, add captions, click upload and done.

This also has a feature of downloading albums and viewing other people's albums. Though it lacks the feature of having a news feed, chat, etc.

It takes up quite a lot of memory too. Using chrome alone takes LESS memory than these apps, but like I said, it's a nice alternative.

So, what do you guys think about these uploaders? Very Happy
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Photo uploaders Empty Re: Facebook Photo uploaders

Post by Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:52 am

Those are quite cool! I liked the first one. You need to be connected to Internet to upload them, or do they work as FTP programs?

I might try the first one, in case it's available to download for free Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:45 am

You need to be connected to the internet. Happy Both are free. Just google them for the download link. I didn't want to post it here. I think it's against the rules. Very Happy
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Please PM me the links so that Staff can verify them firstly Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:33 pm