Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Forum Popularity

4 posters

Go down

Facebook Forum Popularity Empty Facebook Forum Popularity

Post by iMeow Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 am

Hey guys. I just browsed through the General & Off-topic section. I saw numerous threads that need reviving. I noticed that a lot of people were active back then. I'd just like to ask, what happened? The only ones I see active are airam, Ruby, The Listener, Fayde, and Poke.

I'm also thinking of ways on how Facebook Forum could become popular again and not only used for help threads.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Facebook Forum Popularity Empty Re: Facebook Forum Popularity

Post by Poke Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:52 pm

I can answer the first question a lot of people are not active now since they are busy either doing school work and getting good grades others are just busy in life. Sometimes for some people think that FBF is getting boring.

Well, I have to say I like your thinking but it won't be popular again enough though we have a lot of new members and some old ones.
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:52 pm

There's always been ups and downs, FYI. Forums aren't active all the time (at least this forum Tongue). Some members left thanks to school and work... they can't be online 24/7 anymore!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:52 am

Oh. That sucks. Hopefully FBF will get back up in time. Cat
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJay Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:59 pm

School, that's the main reason I quit. School was making it hard to even be on the computer and I had been a mod for almost a year.
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 pm

School sucks... that's what keeps most of us (since we're still tenagers) busy and away from the computer. If none of us had responsibilities, I guess everybody would stay forever. But that only happens during vacations Tongue

As for new people, me and the rest of the Team try to do our best to promote Facebook Forum and make it the best place you can be at if you love Facebook (apart from Facebook, duh! Tongue) by helping you out with Facebook issues, making competitions and contests, making you feel at home. We're strict, though... I know Tongue

Maybe we'll never be as succesful as some other popular forums, but I gotta tell you, I'm proud of what Facebook Forum has become today. Even though we're not soooo much people, we all know each other, and that is what matters. At least I rather chat to a friend here than to a complete stranger. And in the future, possible more people will join and those will become known people too, and so on. We're walking through the right path Happy Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:43 am

Heh, yeah. Totally worth talking to a real friend rather than strangers. Wink
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content