Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

found no answers on this forum

3 posters

Go down

found no answers on this forum Empty found no answers on this forum

Post by mgross Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 pm

i share my computer with others i live with and after i log off and others log on to theirs, they can look up the history and find where i've been online and who i've talked to and because the passwords are stored, they can actually look up my messages and read what was written to me and what i'd written back. besides being stored, my partner knows my passwords and tends to look up my past and question it. i can't change my password, he'll think something is up so how can i keep my footprints online a secret without someone knowing that i'm doing so? mandi Sad
mgross
mgross

Back to top Go down

found no answers on this forum Empty Re: found no answers on this forum

Post by Admin Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Your title has nothing to do with help you're asking for. You need to adapt it in order for us to provide you help.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:22 am

Change your password, or when you logon to Facebook, go offline in chat. When you're on Facebook, turn on Account Security (Account > Account Settings) so that everytime someone logs in to your account, you'll be notified via email and mobile. You have the option of disconnecting that user too. (You must re-sign in to activate it)
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down