Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Username change

2 posters

Go down

Username change Empty Username change

Post by nguyenster Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:05 am

Hi, so I wanted to change my Facebook username a second time. I only changed it when the usernames first came out, but it won't let me change it a second time like they let other people do. I have no idea what to do, and the username is so embarrassing! I don't want to delete my Facebook, and have to recreate a new one, because the one I have now has so many memories and everything. Can any of you guys pleaase help me? Sad It sucks.

Thaanks.
nguyenster
nguyenster

Back to top Go down

Username change Empty Re: Username change

Post by Tim Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:13 am

Hello,

Post split into its own thread and moved to the correct section

Unfortunately, you can only change your username once; after that it sticks with your account. This applies to all accounts.

Rgds,
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by nguyenster Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:21 am

Ahhh. Omg are you serious? Then how come it says in another thread something about purchasing a new username for 200 credits or something like that?
nguyenster
nguyenster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:40 am

nguyenster wrote:Ahhh. Omg are you serious?
Unfortunately ya. Wish I could tell you otherwise.

nguyenster wrote:Then how come it says in another thread something about purchasing a new username for 200 credits or something like that?
The other thread you are referring to is to change the username here on the forum (ie. Change your username, nguyenster, to something else here on the forum).

Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down