Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't load requests

2 posters

Go down

Can't load requests Empty Can't load requests

Post by dawn.levingston Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:31 pm

When I click on a "gift" from Farmville/Frontierville on the mobile app, it goes to the loading page and then just stops. It will not load any request. If I go on the computer, they load fine, but not on the iPhone mobile app for Facebook. Any suggestions?

Moved to FarmVille( from where please?)
dawn.levingston
dawn.levingston

Back to top Go down

Can't load requests Empty Re: Can't load requests

Post by Ruby Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Moved from Farmville to Facebook Support games and Applications

Question comes to mind; if it works on a computer but not on the IPhone..are you sure you have the correct Application loaded for it on the IPhone ???
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn.levingston Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:49 am

Ruby, thanks for replying!! It's the newest version because I deleted the app and then reloaded it...twice! Whatever the problem was, they fixed it and it works okay now...slow, but okay... I did find out later that it wasn't just mine. My sister's app was doing the exact same thing. I think it may have had something to do with them changing the profile pages and then changing them back to the original. Not sure though, just glad I can use it again! Thanks again for responding!!
dawn.levingston
dawn.levingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:01 am

dawn.levingston wrote:Ruby, thanks for replying!! It's the newest version because I deleted the app and then reloaded it...twice! Whatever the problem was, they fixed it and it works okay now...slow, but okay... I did find out later that it wasn't just mine. My sister's app was doing the exact same thing. I think it may have had something to do with them changing the profile pages and then changing them back to the original. Not sure though, just glad I can use it again! Thanks again for responding!!

You are welcom and I am glad I took the right action to move this from where it was to where it should be!!

Now moved to Solved but if you get problems again do seek help in the appropriate section; if it is Support you need then in the Facebook Support section
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down