Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as so

2 posters

Go down

"Sorry, something went wrong.  We're working on getting this fixed as so Empty "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as so

Post by Natasha89 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 am

Please I need help, I barely managed to find who to contact for facebook problems I hope you'll help me! I can not login to facebook for 5 days, still appears the same, "Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. "

I tried everything but not succeeding, and if you can please help me, thanks in advance, Regards
Natasha89
Natasha89

Back to top Go down

"Sorry, something went wrong.  We're working on getting this fixed as so Empty Re: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as so

Post by Ruby Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 am

You may find that if you actually leave Facebook alone for maybe three days or so that you can then get in ...did you yet try that?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

"Sorry, something went wrong.  We're working on getting this fixed as so Empty Re: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're working on getting this fixed as so

Post by Natasha89 Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:51 am

No, but I will try, thanks for the answer, if this is not successful I will tell you again:) I hope there will be no need for it:) Thanks again
Natasha89
Natasha89

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Natasha89 wrote:No, but I will try, thanks for the answer, if this is not successful I will tell you again:) I hope there will be no need for it:) Thanks again

I found myself unable to access Facebook recently so 'gave it a rest' for a few days and all was then well

Let us know after maybe a week if you still have problem s? happy
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha89 Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Ok, I will tell you for a couple of days, thank you for response
Happy
Natasha89
Natasha89

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha89 Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 am

I logged into my FB profile, everything is fine, thank you very much! Happy Yay
Natasha89
Natasha89

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:55 am

Natasha89 wrote:I logged into my FB profile, everything is fine, thank you very much! Happy Yay

Solved Adore Yay
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down