Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to unsubscribe from a note after commenting it

2 posters

Go down

how to unsubscribe from a note after commenting it Empty how to unsubscribe from a note after commenting it

Post by JekylHyde Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Hi
i commented on a frineds note & there are a lot of others who commented it. i don't want to get mails & site alarms about this one note anymore. how?
thanks
JekylHyde
JekylHyde

Back to top Go down

how to unsubscribe from a note after commenting it Empty Re: how to unsubscribe from a note after commenting it

Post by Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:12 pm

=> Moved to other issues

Just delete your comment, there's no other way Sad
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

how to unsubscribe from a note after commenting it Empty Re: how to unsubscribe from a note after commenting it

Post by JekylHyde Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 pm

but i want the comment to stay
JekylHyde
JekylHyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 pm

To avoid getting e-mails without deleting it, go to Account > Account Settings > Notifications > Notes.

To avoid getting notifications at Facebook itself, the only way to do is is removing the comment. There is currently no other way.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down