Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Post Here

+2
Admin
IceSphere
6 posters

Go down

First Post Here Empty First Post Here

Post by IceSphere Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:04 am

Nice board... I've been making free boards for the last 7 years. I started with searches of on-line games for my son, and found message boards to get support. I still can't understand why anybody would make a web site without one.

To me they even seem more practical than an email... A big as you want email box (forums), you share with the members you want, and each member has a box inside the box for messages. To top that off you get almost instant feed back on what ever forum you make.

So... Every city in every state has web pages (we pay for), for people that need answers, but no message boards. I'll never understand that one, but It seems like it might be time to try and understand FACEBOOK..?

Even the blog thing is puzzling to me... Like, just this post in a forum (one little part of a message board) can be a better placed blog... But billions of dollars going to a guy for Face book..?

1. Why should I take the time to learn and work on a Facebook page..?
  2. Are the companies that offer free message boards making the same billions of dollars I'm hearing Facebook makes..?
  3. And is Facebook just a blog with hyper networking..?

Confused Oops... Looks like I missed the sub-forum for intros. Confused

This is really a nice board (makes me want to get my own to play with)

Last edited by IceSphere on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:46 am; edited 3 times in total
IceSphere
IceSphere

Back to top Go down

First Post Here Empty Re: First Post Here

Post by Admin Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:20 am

Hello there Happy

I'm a little confused... are you asking for help, opinions, or introducing yourself? Confused In case you're looking for help, you'll need to head to the Help section. In case you're looking for opinions, the General section will do. And in case this is an introduction, please edit your message so that it looks like one Tongue

Welcome to the forum! (in case this is an intro Tongue)
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:10 pm

welcome You can also head to the FAQ section which has info you may be seeking plus lots of Sections in Facebook Help bit for you to choose from for your actual Facebook issues ...again welcome
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm

welcome to FBF! See you around. Very Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message