Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant login Facebook because of the code

3 posters

Go down

Cant login Facebook because of the code Empty Cant login Facebook because of the code

Post by Nguyen Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 am

My girl friend was asked to fill in her cellphone number to receive a code to login Facebook, However She writes wrong number by accident, as a result, she did not receive the code. Please tell me what we should do now, she can not login because facebook always requires a code when she wants to login, but she doesn't have this, so She can not login. ( I still can visit her facebook page by using my facebook, it is still there, no hack, no threads)
Please help us as soon as possible, everything we need is just to give back us the account like normal, why don't facebook make it simple. we dont need more security like this. it make things more complicated
Nguyen
Nguyen
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Cant login Facebook because of the code Empty Re: Cant login Facebook because of the code

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 am

Nguyen wrote:My girl friend was asked to fill in her cellphone number to receive a code to login Facebook, However She writes wrong number by accident, as a result, she did not receive the code. Please tell me what we should do now, she can not login because facebook always requires a code when she wants to login, but she doesn't have this, so She can not login. ( I still can visit her facebook page by using my facebook, it is still there, no hack, no threads)

Facebook should normally not require this so..a question might be

What is the URL she is using to try to log into Facebook please?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Cant login Facebook because of the code Empty Re: Cant login Facebook because of the code

Post by Nguyen Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:13 pm

at first, it changes to " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "
and then this link appears
" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "
it requires a code from cell phone,
but we dont have it cause we write wrong phone number
Nguyen
Nguyen
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Please tell me what we should do now, she can not login because facebook always requires a code when she wants to login,

This 'practice' is not 'normal' as Facebook will normally just let you log in

This
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is Facebook log in URL.......

try

give them either an email address or a full land line phone number

Try that ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nguyen Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 am

No, i try changing my passwords several times but it still requre code when i want to log in
Nguyen
Nguyen
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 am

Ruby wrote:
Please tell me what we should do now, she can not login because facebook always requires a code when she wants to login,

This 'practice' is not 'normal' as Facebook will normally just let you log in

This

is Facebook log in URL.......

try

give them either an email address or a full land line phone number

Try that ...

You are still failing to answer the question asked

Why does Facebook require a Code from her each time she tries to log in to Facebook; this is not 'normal'

What URL does she use for Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nguyen Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm

She use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to login
Because of roadblock funtion so facebook requires a code to restore the account to login
Nguyen
Nguyen
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Try this

but, be sure to give a valid and working Land line so they can speak to you
and this

is Facebook URL log in page ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nguyen Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:23 pm

I have tried, but it didnt work, the situtation is still the same :-(
Nguyen
Nguyen
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Please use this

Get her to give them a Land Line phone number ( with full country and regional code) on which they can contact her and identify the account to get her back in ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:39 pm

This topic has been moved from Mobile and Notifications Support to Awaiting Reply since the original poster has not replied within a week. if the OP does not reply in 3 more days, this topic will then be moved to Solved. Please, only the OP may reply.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down