Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't log in apart from Facebook login

3 posters

Go down

Can't log in apart from Facebook login Empty Can't log in apart from Facebook login

Post by Bootjack Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi,

I cannot log in using my Username and Password apart from Facebook login. I've used the Forget Password and reset it over and over again, and when I use the new password, it still says wrong password. Anyone have an idea as to what I'm doing wrong?
Bootjack
Bootjack
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Can't log in apart from Facebook login Empty Re: Can't log in apart from Facebook login

Post by Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

In which page are you trying to login via Facebook Connect?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Can't log in apart from Facebook login Empty Re: Can't log in apart from Facebook login

Post by Bootjack Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Thanks for the reply. It's not a page but the forum per se that I'm trying to get into. Apparently the forum was moved to version 4.0 and since then I cannot roar into it.
Bootjack
Bootjack
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:42 pm

The new version hasn't changed any of Facebook Login. I just tried logging in with my account using my Facebook account and it worked perfectly.

Do this. Go to Profile > Preferences > Link with my Facebook Account. Then log out and clear your cookies and cache. After that, reboot your web browser and try logging it. That should definitely work Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootjack Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Got to the Profile / Preferences / - - - but do not see Link with my Facebook account. I've logged out of here, cleared the cache & cookies, shut down the browser but still cannot get into the forum apart from logging in with Facebook. Your further help will be appreciated. Will be away for a few minutes.
Bootjack
Bootjack
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Sorry, it's "Associate your Facebook Account".

Try a different browser. I suggest you try it with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Facebook just posted this on their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Page.

Some websites and apps using Facebook Platform may be experiencing increased errors during this time. Facebook is investigating the issue.

So it's a general bug from Facebook and not from Facebook Forum... all we can do is wait.
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootjack Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm using Chrome as a Webbrowser. It does appear then, logging in on the forum itself, is a bug then. Appreciate your help with this. Thanks!
Bootjack
Bootjack
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30 pm

While cleaning up the forum I noticed this quite old thread. Is the problem still occuring for you?
(Moved from profile)
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down