Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant login to facebook

2 posters

Go down

I cant login to facebook Empty I cant login to facebook

Post by relchin Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello,

I cannot login to my facebook account any more. Here is the detail:

1/ I enter my login (e-mail) and my password then press login button
2/ I get a page saying that I need to confirm my identity: "Confirm your identity by adding a mobile number to your account". Here there is only one choice: "Add your phone" and I click on it
3/ a popup window "Add your Phone (Step 1 of 3)" appears with a list of countries. I live in France and France is not on the list, so I click the link "My mobile service provider isn't listed"
4/ a popup "Add your Phone" appears with only one choice "View popup to add my number" (if I press OK, I get a window saying "Confirm your identity by adding a mobile number to your account" and I have only the choice to press "confirm" button and then back to step 2 here above)
5/ After pressing "View popup to add my number", I get a window saying "Confirm Your Phone" and "Please enter the confirmation code that was texted to your phone." Here is the problem: I've never received it (I entered some hours ago my mobile number). Now there is a link: "Never got your confirmation code? Let us know!" and I click on it.
6/ A new popup appears saying "Not Logged In" and "Please log in to continue.". So I push the "Login" button
7/ A window "Facebook Login" appears where I have to input the Email and the Password. When I push "Login", I go back to step 2 here above

I cannot escape from this loop and so I don't have access to my account any more.

On the other hand I still receive messages in my email address from my account, so I suppose it should work, but I cannot answer to them as I cannot connect even when I follow the links in the emails.

I changed my password hopping that it solves the issue, but I have the same problem.

Do you have a solution to this? Please.

Regards,
relchin
relchin

Back to top Go down

I cant login to facebook Empty Re: I cant login to facebook

Post by Ruby Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Moved from Facebook Hacked accounts to the Mobile Verification Section

Please>>>

Read all the Pinned Topics in this section and post back if you still have problems
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:59 pm

Sent to solved as no feedback if still problems do read the success stories in this section for a way forward
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down