Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your password could not be reset. * You have reached the limit of password reset attempts

2 posters

Go down

Your password could not be reset.      *       You have reached the limit of password reset attempts Empty Your password could not be reset. * You have reached the limit of password reset attempts

Post by asamy Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm

please help me as my sister cant access her facebook account, she forgot her password and she kept using to reset her password but she didnt receive any confirmation code then after a while she got this msg "Your password could not be reset.

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance."
then everytime she tries to reset the password she got the same message, so can you please help me!
asamy
asamy

Back to top Go down

Your password could not be reset.      *       You have reached the limit of password reset attempts Empty Re: Your password could not be reset. * You have reached the limit of password reset attempts

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm

she forgot her password and she kept using to reset her password but she didnt receive any confirmation code then after a while she got this msg "Your password could not be reset.

Where was she looking to receive the Code? All of you need to Whitelist all and every combination of email addresses from Facebook as I suspect the email has arrived but she did not 'permit' it in her In Box, but dismissed it as spam or junk mail....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Your password could not be reset.      *       You have reached the limit of password reset attempts Empty Problems

Post by asamy Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:26 pm

now the problem changed after i contacted facebook, i dont receive any confirmation code on my e-mail!
Please check your emails and text messages
Please enter the confirmation code that was sent to you. This is not the same as your password.
Password Reset Confirmation Code:
asamy
asamy

Back to top Go down

Your password could not be reset.      *       You have reached the limit of password reset attempts Empty Re: Your password could not be reset. * You have reached the limit of password reset attempts

Post by Ruby Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 am

I have split your post that was hijacking another thread and merged it to your own; please do not post on a thread that is not yours , as it is so very impolite to do so and you have upset your fellow Forumite

Edit

Sent to solved as I do not think this will get any response

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some brief info)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down