Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts

2 posters

Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts Empty You have reached the limit of password reset attempts

Post by Tanith Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 am

Hi

I would like to reactivate my facebook page, so requested a password reset, however Hotmail wouldnt deliver the e-mail to me, of which they kept asking us to try alternative ways and request the e-mail again and again,

Its now said 'You have reached the limit of password reset attempts' which I havent as I only got my first e-mail through this morning and now that I finally have the code to put in, it wont let me,

Please can someone help me, I have clicked the link I get with this message but its no longer a working site, so I am lost at what to do,

Thanks
Tanith
Tanith

Back to top Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts Empty Re: You have reached the limit of password reset attempts

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 pm

however Hotmail wouldnt deliver the e-mail to me, of which they kept asking us to try alternative ways and request the e-mail again and again,

Yes it will!!

I guess you have not yet gone into your Hotmail account and Whitelisted any and all email addresses from Facebook ? Turn off the Spam blocker and I think you will find the required email ....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

You have reached the limit of password reset attempts Empty Re: You have reached the limit of password reset attempts

Post by Ruby Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume your problem was solved , and this thread will be Moved to the Solved section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down