Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My account has been temporarily disabled.

2 posters

Go down

My account has been temporarily disabled. Empty My account has been temporarily disabled.

Post by WiZaNe Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:10 pm

I logged on a couple days ago and it said I had entered an old password and had recently changed it around 8 o'clock. This was not me. They must have correctly guessed my password/secret question due to my profile showing my school and interests. I have tried almost every link I can found to recover my account and password, but all have failed because I deactivated it to restrict access from the hacker and I must now contact someone by email. I have been patiently waiting to receive news on how to recover my account. This is the email account associated with my profile

Private email address removed I really appreciate a speedy response as it wouldn't take much effort for you to make a big difference in my day. Please any help is appreciated.

This is the link to my profile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have filled out all the forms possible and sent them off to Facebook with still no human replies...Only automated responses. This is ridiculous. It's been almost 5 days 3 business days and all they need to do is reenable my account and/or reset my password. Does anyone here work for Facebook or have any developer friends?

WiZaNe
WiZaNe

Back to top Go down

My account has been temporarily disabled. Empty Re: My account has been temporarily disabled.

Post by Ruby Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:56 pm

I logged on a couple days ago and it said I had entered an old password and had recently changed it around 8 o'clock.

Please check in your email account to see where the notification of change of Password is.....

This is the email account associated with my profile

Private email address removed I really appreciate a speedy response as it wouldn't take much effort for you to make a big difference in my day. Please any help is appreciated.

Never ever post a Private email address on any Public forum
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My account has been temporarily disabled. Empty Re: My account has been temporarily disabled.

Post by WiZaNe Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 am

Okay, so is this just a waiting game?...how long does it take for a human to see this email?

I'm thinkin I should just make a new account under an alias?
WiZaNe
WiZaNe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 am

I repeat

Please check in your email account to see where the notification of change of Password is.....

if you find that you can then reply to Facebook to tell them that the change was not legitimate.....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WiZaNe Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:38 pm

I did but all the links are expired. I hadn't noticed all the emails coming in. But I do have access to my email account. Does that mean they had access to my email account as well. I have since changed my password.
WiZaNe
WiZaNe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Try

or

FYI on that page
Ask a Facebook friend to click on your Profile page, copy and paste the URL (web address) of that page and send it to you.

is yours...

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down