Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems accessing Facebook account

2 posters

Go down

Problems accessing Facebook account  Empty Problems accessing Facebook account

Post by vyper90 Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:41 am

So, When i created my Fb acc, it was about 5 months ago, i puted on -facebook to remember my pasword, so till i was enter and enter my facebook acount I was forgeting it.Sometimes my mom enter her facebook acount so my pasword is deleting from "remember My pasword" she enter one time, i changed my pasword by my email, she enteret another times i also restore my pasword with my email.Yesterday my mom again entered her FB acc and when i tried to rechange my email there was an problem, there was saing "You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance", Can you help me to get my pasword?

Moved from Privacy Support to Hacked/Phished and Disabled Accounts.

Thread title changed as we are not Facebook Admins
vyper90
vyper90

Back to top Go down

Problems accessing Facebook account  Empty Re: Problems accessing Facebook account

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Try this
It would be better if you had a computer that only you use but

Please ensure the parent is completely logged out of Facebook

Then you go to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And try to log in

Let us know what happens

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Problems accessing Facebook account  Empty Re: Problems accessing Facebook account

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:28 am

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down