Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suspended account;problems verifying with Facebook

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

suspended account;problems verifying with Facebook Empty suspended account;problems verifying with Facebook

Post by strayker@rock.com Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi Facebook Team. I got the same problem too but the difference was.
I have to Confirm my account using my "email" in order to confirm that i own that account, I have to recieve a security code to my email address.

I never got that code even trying to resend it and do it many times !! nothing recieved.

my account has been suspended and i don't know why ? I didn't add 1000000 people nor I have so many applications ! I just use it for my close friends and some applications!

I tried 100 times to send the verfication code to my email but I got no email messages with the code from facebook!

This is the msg I get ....

Your account has been temporarily suspended
Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.

getting to the Step 3
Verify Account

I have to Confirm my account using my email in order to confirm that I own that account, I have to recieve a security code to email address

I never got that code even trying to resend it and do it many times !! nothing recieved.

pls help me..

Last edited by Ruby on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional information added based on duplicate thread.)
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

suspended account;problems verifying with Facebook Empty Re: suspended account;problems verifying with Facebook

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Hiya; I have split your post to enable you to have like every enquirer, individual attention

Have you yet seen and read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

suspended account;problems verifying with Facebook Empty Re: suspended account;problems verifying with Facebook

Post by strayker@rock.com Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm

I didnt do anything wrong or violate somethings. I promise i swear to God. Why was i been suspended. Anyway for more info, I have been scammed by someone using glitch at facebook application named pet forest so what i do was i have reported it via online inquiry. I think someone try to phished my account there because i have login at playomg.com. After that i did not logout my account because the nework connection of my pc was lost so i decided to sleep that night. When i woke up in the morning, i opened my facebook and get these message
(Your account has been temporarily suspended
Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.) i dont know what happened.. Now im trying to retrieve my account but same problem that was stated above i cant recieve any security code to my "email" to confirm that i really own that account.
any idea please to solve my problem. thankyou
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Please only post on this topic; I have merged your reply to this thread

I ask again

do you still have access to the email address you use for Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

suspended account;problems verifying with Facebook Empty Suspended account

Post by strayker@rock.com Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 pm

I cannot login to my account and it seems that I tried 100 times to send the verfication code to my email but I got no email messages with the code from facebook!

Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.

getting to the Step 3
Verify Account

I have to Confirm my account using my email in order to confirm that I own that account, I have to recieve a security code to email address

please try to help me. thanks
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:16 pm

my account has been suspended and i don't know why ? I didn't add 1000000 people nor I have so many applications ! I just use it for my close friends and some applications!
please help me i really love using facebook and connecting with my good friends.
thanks
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:30 pm

yap sir im using rock.com
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm

i tried to send and recieve messages from other emails, and yet i confirmed that i still have access at my email address
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 pm

im using rock.com
i got either same problem i couldnt access my account because at step 3, the security code just would not send to my inbox. btw how can i remove block senders, i would like to try it too.
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 pm

anyway what kind of mail you are using at your email??

because i am using rock.com..
please help me if ever where i can find that block sender at rock.com.
thanks
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 pm

LOCKED; Please do not start multiple threads of the same problem.
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Please make sure you have allowed all emails from the domain 'facebook.com' and 'facebookmail.com' .
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:53 am

sir where can i find that domain at rock.com so that i tried to allow it all?? by the way im not good at that because im a normal pc user only. please try to guide me where should i go at rock.com or something else. sorry im not a professional user.thanks

Mod Edit
by the way i experienced also this same problem too when im using friendster.com no security code that was sent to my email. so what i do was i change my email address. But here at facebook i cant change my email adress, so the only chance was my email and the send code from facebook. i dont want to loose my facebook and i love being part of it. i am happy using it connecting with friends. btw is their any chance that i can change my email address so that i may recieve the code??I can 100% assure that im the real Nick Habal and i own that account. thanks

I have edited in your next post

Please use the Edit button
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 am

You need to 'allow ' particular emails addresses ; have you done that ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:40 am

i got no block senders any
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:43 am

I have combined both your topics

please do not create any other threads for this problem or all of them will be locked
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:01 am

yes sir , is that from safe sender??
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 am

i still dont recieve that code Crying
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:08 am

I have found other posts of yours on other threads and I have ( I hope ) combined them all on here; please only answer on this thread

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 am

ok sir, im sorry posting at other threads. sorry i am newbie. thanks for the information. i will post only here as you said.
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have to Confirm my account using my "email" in order to confirm that i own that account, I have to recieve a security code to my email address.

I tried 100 times to send the verfication code to my email but I got no email messages with the code from facebook!

getting to the Step 3
Verify Account

pls help me..

Lets try to start again

Do you still have access to the Facebook account associated with Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:37 am

yes i have still access

i am stuck at step 3

btw for more info,

Mode edit
When I created my facebook account i have created too new email adress at rock.com and i dont change any configuration (block senders,domain, etc). then im so happy that time because a lot of my friends was using facebook too and finally i can connect with them easier. when i try to confirm my account i got the security code that send to my email. 1 year later i think facebook wants me to verify if my email address exists, then i try to send the code to my email. and that time i cant recieve any code,maybe i didnt reactivate my email accout yet at rock.com. So i just continue using my fb. And now the time that i am suspended and i really dont know why, i tried to reactivate my email at rock.com and yes i have verify and reactivate it. but still i cant recieve any send code from facebook. i dont know why, i dont either change any configuration at my email. i just want to use fb,. If i still can not recieve the code, is there any chance that they can send the code to other of my email or is there a chance to change my email address?i am 100% sure that i own that account. please try to help me i dont want to loose my fb as well as my friends.thankyou

Please use the edit button

Last edited by strayker@rock.com on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 am

Please use the Edit button

how many email addresses do you have associated with Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by strayker@rock.com Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:15 am

the account i have problem retrieving was my 'strayker@rock.com'

i still have access at my 'email address removed aty yahoo.com' associated with facebook

so i can really confirm that im the real nick habal as well as my straykerat rock.com

please i still cannot recieve the send code to my email, i send it over and over again..

i got also email address removedlatrock.com and new facebook account i just confirmed now. (i make this other account because i will be using for more characters at pet forest application).-should i delete this account? because it has the same details as my email address removed at rock.com(suspended account). maybe it was the problem why i can not recieve the send code from facebook, or it had nothing to do with it?? any idea?

Mod edit email addresses santiised to prevent spamming

Last edited by Ruby on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : for more info;)
strayker@rock.com
strayker@rock.com
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:46 pm

So you have two email addresses associated with Facebook ? Is that correct so far?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next