Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems

2 posters

Go down

Problems Empty Problems

Post by kaylie1021 Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 pm

I am also having this problem. My facebook was hacked but when I tried to change the password it says Your password could not be reset.
■You have reached the limit of password reset attempts. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact us for assistance. but when i click on "contact us" it says that the link is no longer available. i changed my email password but i just cant change my facebook one so i cant log on. please help!
kaylie1021
kaylie1021

Back to top Go down

Problems Empty Facebook problems

Post by kaylie1021 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 am

this is the exact same problem that i am having. i went through the whole virus scan, now what am i supposed to do?
kaylie1021
kaylie1021

Back to top Go down

Problems Empty Re: Problems

Post by Ruby Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 am

Posts split from other threads in the Hacked section and sent to Solved Section

Please do not post on any thread that is not yours in the Help section unless you seek to give help to that person

Unfortunately those two people will get email notifications of replies to their threads that are of no use to them at all

If you wish to be helped please start your own thread in the Hacked section and tell us what happened to the account
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Problems Empty Re: Problems

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down