Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new messagins version doesnt work facebook programmers!!(*&%#!)

2 posters

Go down

new messagins version doesnt work facebook programmers!!(*&%#!) Empty new messagins version doesnt work facebook programmers!!(*&%#!)

Post by play Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:38 pm

hi,since i upgraded to the messaginf version i cannot send messages,i cant be blocked by facebook cos i didnt sent much!
and when by miracle i succeed to send a message i cannot join an image,when i click on attachement it does nothing!!
those problemes are there only since i made the mistake your new version and hundreds of people have the same problems
play
play

Back to top Go down

new messagins version doesnt work facebook programmers!!(*&%#!) Empty Re: new messagins version doesnt work facebook programmers!!(*&%#!)

Post by Admin Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Your new version? Ehh... your eyes may not be working properly today. Tongue

We are not an official forum. We are not affiliated with or owned by Facebook in any way; while we can provide some solutions for many Facebook problems, we cannot implement them, un-disable any accounts or change Facebook in any way.

What browser, version and OS (Operative System) do you use?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

new messagins version doesnt work facebook programmers!!(*&%#!) Empty Re: new messagins version doesnt work facebook programmers!!(*&%#!)

Post by play Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 pm

opera version 11
windows xp
im not blind,someday this week i had the option;try new facebook messaging version

what a mistake!
i know youre not facebook,just a forum ;op
hundreds of complains here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i wanna get back to previous version!
play
play

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:07 pm

The new messages system doesn't suck IMO. As a matter of fact, it's one of the FEW good changes Facebook has done recently that I have liked.

Do you experience the same issues with attaching and being blocked (what error message do you get?) with a different web browser, like FireFox or Chrome?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by play Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm

i dont get any message error simply cannot attach image
and messages doesnt work,otherwise why so much complains?why before that i never had problems?
i use opera and no others
play
play

Back to top Go down

Post by play Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:23 pm

i just tried with ie i can send message but cannot join pic
play
play

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down