Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hacked_login_changed doesnt work

2 posters

Go down

hacked_login_changed doesnt work Empty hacked_login_changed doesnt work

Post by abelya Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:21 am

Hi,
The facebook and MSN account from my son was hacked a few days ago. The contact adress from MSN was not changed so i've been able to change the password but i can't do the same with the facebook account.
When i first tried to change the password, i saw that de contact adress was changed. The previous contact adress was the msn adress from my son so it was to late to use the email from facebook to cancel the process.
There was an option to change password when you have no more access to the email adress. I chose 3 friends but when i submited the form, facebook said there was too many request. Now this option is no more reachable.
I tried the form "hack_login_changed" (here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but facebook return the help page instead (here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It seems that now i have no way to have access to the facebook account and no way to contact facebook...
Have you any idea ?
Thanks
abelya
abelya

Back to top Go down

hacked_login_changed doesnt work Empty Re: hacked_login_changed doesnt work

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:23 am

abelya wrote:Hi,
The facebook and MSN account from my son was hacked a few days ago.

Is there a valid reason why your son is not seeking help for this please as this account is not owned by you so you really have no right to have access to it ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by abelya Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

My son is 13 years old and he doesn't know how to deal with its account problem. The problem would be the same if it would have been my account. I found no way to contact the support. The few options to be recognized ask for a valid email (which has been changed) or answer to the security question (which has been changed too).
The only way would been the process with 3 friends but it doesn't work anymore (when i clic on the link in the help page, the page returned is the help homepage.
Anybody knows how to do ?
abelya
abelya

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:03 pm

With the greatest of respect, if he is only 13 ( and only just old enough to have a Facebook account) should he not be directly supervised when on Facebook?

How do you know his log- in details ?

Can he please register with us so we can help him directly ( with supervision from Parents)?

Whose computer is he on to access Facebook ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down