Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wrong birthday in my profile and now unable to verify account

Go down

wrong birthday in my profile and now unable to verify account Empty wrong birthday in my profile and now unable to verify account

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey,

here is my story.
When I am trying to log into my account I've been asked to
"Please review recent activity on your Facebook account" (I logged into facebook from abroad while on vacation)
but I cant "Restore Account" because I am more likely put a wrong birthday into my profile which is necessary in
Step 3 "Verify Account".

How do I restore my account or change my birthday without being able to login?

Unfortuntately I retricted my profile so no one can view any data from my profile page including my birthday.
facebook knows my mobile, email etc but would only restore my account if I place my birthday which is obviously wrong.

Anyone has any idea how I can restore my account or adjust my birthday on my profile?

Thanks

Moved from Other problems to Profile and in Box support

Back to top Go down

wrong birthday in my profile and now unable to verify account Empty Re: wrong birthday in my profile and now unable to verify account

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Try this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will have to use Facebook Mobile to do it:

and follow down that list .....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

wrong birthday in my profile and now unable to verify account Empty Still doesnt work.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 am

Thanks, I tried this and an error message pops up which says my account is blocked and I have to log in through a computer on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and follow the steps.
When I do this I have to provide my birthday which doesnt match the one which I put in.

Any other suggestions?

Back to top Go down

wrong birthday in my profile and now unable to verify account Empty Re: wrong birthday in my profile and now unable to verify account

Post by Ruby Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 am

This is Facebook URL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I do this I have to provide my birthday which doesnt match the one which I put in.

As you say you originally put in the wrong Birth Date ,can you recall what you told Facebook as , as you say, the dates need to match;

Once you have managed to access Facebook you can then go to your Profile and ammend your details .....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 am

Please let us know within 3 days if this is still a problem

If no reply is received this thread will be Locked and Moved to Solved without further notification;thanks

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down