Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with username on Facebook (F@cebook Team pls help me)

3 posters

Go down

Problem with username on Facebook (F@cebook Team pls help me) Empty Problem with username on Facebook (F@cebook Team pls help me)

Post by dhakamobilebd Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:06 pm

F@cebook Team pls help me

i have fb ac!
some days ago i create user name in fb my account with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But i try again another id [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
then now active this but now cannot show username option? then i cannot back to my old username, pls give me old username, because my all 'dhakamobilebd'
my web url [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & fb want dhakamobilebd & already created a page, a application & a group. so please give me old username, its your pleasure! thanks for your next support!

Moved from Facebook Support other to Profile and in box support

Last edited by Ruby on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : as stated; topic moved; plus title ammended)
dhakamobilebd
dhakamobilebd
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Problem with username on Facebook (F@cebook Team pls help me) Empty Re: Problem with username on Facebook (F@cebook Team pls help me)

Post by dhakamobilebd Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:13 am

No reply any one..............
pls reply.........
i am waiting//////////
dhakamobilebd
dhakamobilebd
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Problem with username on Facebook (F@cebook Team pls help me) Empty Re: Problem with username on Facebook (F@cebook Team pls help me)

Post by jerome oriol Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:21 am

You'll find some really good help to use Facebook on this forum.

But members are not part of Facebook and are not able to fix problems.

(Maybe be moderators can explain this better than I can do.)
jerome oriol
jerome oriol
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dhakamobilebd Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 am

yes you are right, but when reply our mod or admin
pls
dhakamobilebd
dhakamobilebd
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 am

hey

I hope you do releize that we are not part of the facebook team. We are just a facebook forum but still can help people with problems for some situtation for facebook. Be patient and one of the moderator or admin would help you out. Also they are not on 24/7 and you might have to wait a little bit longer since everybody needs help. Until then have fun posting on the forum and have a great time chatting with friends. Happy

Regards,
Poke
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down