Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook Problems

2 posters

Go down

Facebook Problems Empty Re: Facebook Problems

Post by JeniB Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:28 pm

I followed the same steps like this previous poster and have the same result. I also followed your suggestion and get 'your account is locked temporarily' and get this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I fill out the form and get no response.

Is there some length of time they make you wait?
JeniB
JeniB

Back to top Go down

Facebook Problems Empty Facebook Problems

Post by JeniB Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

BTW, yes I do have computer antivirus software on my computer and just checked to be sure it is up to date and scanned my computer.
JeniB
JeniB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 am

Posts split from another thread in Hacked section; why have you posted on a thread that is not yours?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JeniB Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 pm

I didn't realize I needed my own thread. I just saw that we had identical problems. Sorry
JeniB
JeniB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:50 pm

JeniB wrote:I didn't realize I needed my own thread. I just saw that we had identical problems. Sorry
erm
no one has 'identical problems' !!

It may seem the same or similar but you are on your account and they are on theirs

Plus; it is considered as bad forum etiquette to post your problem on a thread that belongs to someone else

That said...lets continue...

With what programs have you scanned the computer? Please name them.....
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by JeniB Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Like I said, I'm sorry that I showed bad forum etiquette.

My problem is that my facebook account was hacked by someone and they were messaging people saying that they were me and I was mugged and stranded in london needing money. They also removed my mobile phone access and alternate email address from my facebook account. Then they proceeded to email my fb contacts through a similar email to mine.

I found out and changed my password, but then facebook locked me out of my account. I reported the problem and tried to regain access to my account, but facebook won't respond.

I have changed all passwords to all online accounts and downloaded sophos antivirus software and scanned my entire computer system. It found no threats.
JeniB
JeniB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:49 pm

and downloaded sophos antivirus software and scanned my entire computer system.

Was the computer unprotected prior to this?

Please tell us what antivirus and other Programs you now have on that computer ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down