Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACCOUNTS DISABLED AND UNABLE TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES

2 posters

Go down

ACCOUNTS DISABLED AND UNABLE TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES  Empty ACCOUNTS DISABLED AND UNABLE TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES

Post by CaPSs34 Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:57 pm

As a group of lady friends a while back we decided to buy poker chips at Zynga poker, and see who'd get to keep them longer.
The last friend to open an account for the first time created an email in Gmail just for that purpose, and with that opened the Facebook account. However she was unable to buy the chips. gave her an error that " IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE TO PROCESS THE ORDER AT THIS TIME ". As she knew there were no problems with the card, she followed ( unfortunately ) the advice of another friend in the group who'd had the same problem, and opened an . ymail email account. The second account allowed her to make the purchase, and thus the waiting period of 36 very long hours started waiting for the chips. The second account was not opened with the intent of having and keeping a double account with facebook. There was no need. Instead of disabling the 1st useless account, as she had been at it, for many hours, and zynga had no reply for her as to why this was happening, she shut down, and logged back in the next day. Even though she had written down the password, it first started by telling her that the password was not valid, then as she tried to reset it, after she clicked on of the steps, the Account disabled " temporarily " came out. She contacted Facebook, after looking all over for a way to do so, and unfortunately she was sincere, and explained what had led her to open the second account. As she had saved a screenshot of the error that came up when she tried to purchase, and she thought common sense would prevail. WRONG. Zynga said they could do nothing about it until she gained access to either one of the two accounts, therefore sent her back to Facebook, and facebook flately refused to re activate either one of the two accounts " consider this email our last communication on this issue ". She was beside herself with rage. A total of $125 was spent, Zynga cannot do anything even though they have a long trail of customer support exchanges on the subject from both the account emails to which my friend still has access. After the first refusal to reactivate she attempted to open a third account - now out of spite - mostly concerned to find out what had happened to the details of the credit card that she sent to Facebook. The day after she opened the account, the third one too had been disabled. Yesterday she went to give it a try again - since it is supposedly " temporary " and the disabled notice was gone for the 3rd account. She went in, and cautiously tried to see if her very healthy and provided for card would work. Nope. Still getting the same mistake she had on the 1st account. " Not possible to process your order at this time. " She feels that through an honest and possibly dumb mistake she has been robbed of $125. Facebook could not care a flying feather, and Zynga says this is all Facebook because of the new Credits purchase system.

Why can't she purchase?
Even IF she attempted to buy items for other people like her sister and son in the past, there is no rule forbidding the use of the same payment instrument for multiple account. The most they do, is advise caution and open discussion on the subject between family bla bla bla as quote next:

""We encourage families to have open and careful discussions about how they use Facebook and Facebook Credits. You should never allow your family or friends to access your Facebook account to buy Facebook Credits. If you want to use you credit card or PayPal to purchase Facebook Credits on a family member’s account, be aware that once you have added the card or PayPal, the owner of the Facebook account will not be required to reenter payment information or enter their password before making future purchases. We encourage parents to talk with family members about how they use Facebook Credits to ensure that they are making purchases responsibly.

However, there are other options if you want to buy Facebook Credits for other people. For example, you can buy Facebook Credits gift cards in many participating stores, or you can use online payment service PayPal to send and receive money that can be used to purchase Credits.

Please note that when you provide payment information to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source while logged into your account, so never allow anyone except the authorized account holder to access your account. ""

Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Is there any solution?
Has Facebook blacklisted my friend's card that made ONE purchase successfully and was banned for breaking their precious rules that 100's of thousands of people break - Holding multiple accounts?

Curious thing is ,two more friends of ours and myself included have purchased with Fb in the past, and we have been getting the same message. Tried to buy chips for my son as we are not allowed to give chips, and was not able to. Same message came up.

Any and all help is very welcome

CaPSs34
CaPSs34
CaPSs34
Prospect

Back to top Go down

ACCOUNTS DISABLED AND UNABLE TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES  Empty Re: ACCOUNTS DISABLED AND UNABLE TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:54 am

From my understanding of reading this post this is not about your own Facebook account?

I also understand that the account to which it does refer can still access Facebook?

I also understand that the problem is to do with Zynga and you have already posted on that thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If the person who owns the Facebook account ( which I understand is not you ) cannot access Facebook itself ( which is what this Specific section of this forum tries to help with ) I suggest you kindly ask them to Register with us so we can help them direct with regaining access to their Facebook account as we need to discuss a Facebook account direct with its owner and not a Third Party

Do you understand what I have just told you ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

ACCOUNTS DISABLED AND UNABLE TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES  Empty Re: ACCOUNTS DISABLED AND UNABLE TO MAKE ANY PURCHASES

Post by CaPSs34 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Hello Ruby.

My friend is not a member of this forum, i am. Regarding the matter i have exposed above, initially the problem appeared to be with Zynga, but it isn't. Now facebook is taking over the collections for payments for the games items. You have to buy Facebook credits. Even if you pay within the game menu, you will be paying Facebook, that is why i posted here.
She cannot access facebook accounts that were disabled. Facebook refuses to reactivate them even though she explained, and made a purchase she never used. Only a third account she opened much after that initially was disabled too, she has now managed to get into. But that account is not part of the initial problem.
CaPSs34
CaPSs34
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:01 pm

I assume your Facebook account is not affected?

If the individuals whose accounts are affected and they now cannot log into Facebook..

if they wish for our help they need to Register with us ( if they so wish) for us to help each individual....

Sent to Solved as , in order to help each person they need to Register with us individually and we cannot help those who do not Register with us

Last edited by Ruby on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mod note added)
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down