Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to friend someone without it showing on the main news feed?

3 posters

Go down

How to friend someone without it showing on the main news feed? Empty How to friend someone without it showing on the main news feed?

Post by tydamac Fri May 13, 2011 1:42 pm

I would like to "friend" someone but don't want it to show up on the main news feed but don't know how to do this. I was thinking if I go to privacy settings, things i share, posts by me and switch that to "just me", would that work?
tydamac
tydamac

Back to top Go down

How to friend someone without it showing on the main news feed? Empty Re: How to friend someone without it showing on the main news feed?

Post by Poke Fri May 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Yes that should work. Also when you add your friend another thing you can do is remove the thing that you have added your friend on your profile and click the x to remove it also the people would not be able to see it. Have a great day!! Happy
Poke
Poke
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

How to friend someone without it showing on the main news feed? Empty Re: How to friend someone without it showing on the main news feed?

Post by Fayde Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 am

Moved from Privacy Support to Awaiting Reply.

There have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days. Do you still require help?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days, we will assume you have abandoned your request for help, and this thread will be moved to the Abandoned Topics section without further notice.

If you are not the thread starter, please do not post for any help or support on this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
Fayde
Fayde
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down