Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications Not Showing Up In News Feed?

4 posters

Go down

Applications Not Showing Up In News Feed? Empty Applications Not Showing Up In News Feed?

Post by kblynn Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:00 pm

I play several games on Facebook where you have to get so many friends to help out with whatever thing, and so I usually just go through my News Feed and browse for the different applications links that friends have posted there (through the application). I haven't changed any of my settings recently, but today when I got on FB, zero applications are being published to my News Feed. I can see them if I go to the individual persons' wall, but I should have to do that for the dozens of people for several different games! haha

So, only "real" stuff is showing up in my News Feed (status updates, photos, videos, etc), but nothing from applications. Now, I'm not at all saying this is a bad thing, since I've wanted to have that option for a while now, but, I'd also like to see my friends' stuff for their applications, too!

I've checked all of my settings, and nothing has changed from yesterday (when I could see app stuffs), so I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?? Thanks!! Happy Eyes

Also, HI, I'm new >.>
kblynn
kblynn

Back to top Go down

Applications Not Showing Up In News Feed? Empty Re: Applications Not Showing Up In News Feed?

Post by Tim Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 am

kblynn wrote:Also, HI, I'm new >.>
Welcome to the forums Happy

kblynn wrote:I play several games on Facebook where you have to get so many friends to help out with whatever thing, and so I usually just go through my News Feed and browse for the different applications links that friends have posted there (through the application). I haven't changed any of my settings recently, but today when I got on FB, zero applications are being published to my News Feed. I can see them if I go to the individual persons' wall, but I should have to do that for the dozens of people for several different games! haha

So, only "real" stuff is showing up in my News Feed (status updates, photos, videos, etc), but nothing from applications. Now, I'm not at all saying this is a bad thing, since I've wanted to have that option for a while now, but, I'd also like to see my friends' stuff for their applications, too!

I've checked all of my settings, and nothing has changed from yesterday (when I could see app stuffs), so I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?? Thanks!! Happy Eyes

Have you checked to make sure you haven't filtered out applications from your news feed?
Tim
Tim
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Applications Not Showing Up In News Feed? Empty Re: Applications Not Showing Up In News Feed?

Post by JayJay Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:17 pm

This seems to be a glitch in alot of applications Duhhh
JayJay
JayJay
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kblynn Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Tim wrote:Have you checked to make sure you haven't filtered out applications from your news feed?

Yeah I had checked that, and made sure I could see all of my friends' posts (no lists excluded).

JayJay wrote:This seems to be a glitch in alot of applications Duhhh

For some reason, it was working again fine late last night, not working this afternoon, and working again now, so there's that... Tongue
kblynn
kblynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Be sure the link isn't https but http... that makes most app filters not to work!
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down