Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game posts not showing up on News Feed

3 posters

Go down

Game posts not showing up on News Feed Empty Game posts not showing up on News Feed

Post by thoward Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 am

I AM HAVEING THE SAME PROBLOM NON OF MY FRIENDS POSTS OF MY POSTS SHOW UP ON MY NEWS FEED I HAVE DOING EVERY THING THAT IT SAYS IN THE HELP BIT BUT NOTHING WORKS AND IT IS MAKEING IT HARD TO PLAY THE GAMES AS I MISS OUT ON ALL THE BONUS THINKS
thoward
thoward
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Game posts not showing up on News Feed Empty Re: Game posts not showing up on News Feed

Post by thoward Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 am

IT IS ALL THE GAMES I PLAY FARMVILLE GONE AMAZON I GET THE BOX THAT SAY POST TO NEWS FEED BUT IT DOS NOT GO TO THE NEWS FEED AND I DONT GET MY FRIENDS POSTS ON THE NEWS FEED TO
thoward
thoward
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Game posts not showing up on News Feed Empty Re: Game posts not showing up on News Feed

Post by Admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am

Posts splitted into own topic. Please don't:

1. Post in other people's topics unless you're trying to help.
2. Write in CAPS since it seems you were screaming.
3. Post several times in a row unless your posts are separated by a 24 hs. delay.

Thank you Happy

Click the "Top News" link at the top of your homepage, scroll down, click "Edit options", "Apps" and make sure FarmVille isn't there.

Also, have you allowed FarmVille to post onto your Wall, or recently modified your settings?
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thoward Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:15 am

i have doing this and not it is not hide and i have allowed it to post and sorry about posting in the over thing but i am new to this
thoward
thoward
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by thoward Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:44 am

this only start to happen when i update my facebook
thoward
thoward
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 am

thoward wrote: i have doing this and not it is not hide and i have allowed it to post and sorry about posting in the over thing but i am new to this

Have you hidden any FarmVille posts recently?

thoward wrote:this only start to happen when i update my facebook

What do you mean? When you posted a new status update?

It used to be much easier to solve this problem when we still had the Application Settings page. Now I can't find a way to Edit these settings through the Privacy ones... dang, Facebook. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by thoward Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 am

no i have not hide any post but the best way i can tell you what is happing is say a friend finds a bull on farm ville it dos not show on my news feed so i cant get it or they need help to build a barn it dos not show on the news feed the only way i can get it or help them is if i go to there profile page they get my posts on they news feed but i dont get there post on my news feed it is the same for cityville gone amizon the only help feeds i get is foe puzzel heart i have try new game but thay dont show any post to and hat the top where it say most recent i have drop the menu down and i dont have games there and where u go to get your gifts just under where it says game stories it say that i dont have any games i get my frends status update but nothing else
thoward
thoward
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by thoward Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 pm

anyone got any ideas on what to do
thoward
thoward
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:49 pm

Alright, please be a little patient until I do some research and come back with an answer Wink
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by iMeow Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 am

It's been a week since the OP has replied and because of that, this thread has been moved from Games and Applications Support to Awaiting Reply. If the OP does not reply in 3 more days, this topic will then be moved to Solved. Please, only the OP may reply.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down