Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please help my fb account lock due to login approval...

2 posters

Go down

please help my fb account lock due to login approval... Empty please help my fb account lock due to login approval...

Post by fasebuk Wed May 18, 2011 7:30 am

So I'm having trouble loggin into my facebook account.
I've sent facebook numerous reports about my account for three weeks now and there has been no response. A couple weeks ago I selected the login approval feature and somehow locked myself out of my account. When I try to log in this comes up "Someone recently tried to log in to your account from an unrecognized computer or mobile device. Because you enabled login approvals, your account is temporarily locked." and then it says "You currently have no phone listed on your account. Please log in from a recognized device to regain access to your account.Once you regain access, we recommend adding a new phone or disabling the login approvals feature." I was still able to access my account from my phone for a day or two, but then I disabled my account thinking maybe it would erase the login approval thing, but it didn't and now I'm forever locked out of my account because I don't have any recognized devices. I just really want my account back and I'm pissed I selected that feature If I knew this would've happened I would've never done it. does anyone know who I can email pertaining to this issue? can i get my account back or not.....any one there having same problem and get the account back??? please help me out what to do...
fasebuk
fasebuk

Back to top Go down

please help my fb account lock due to login approval... Empty Re: please help my fb account lock due to login approval...

Post by Ruby Wed May 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Maybe...just maybe..try this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

please help my fb account lock due to login approval... Empty Re: please help my fb account lock due to login approval...

Post by Ruby Thu May 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down