Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Account Was Hacked, & I Can No Longer Access It Cause Im Not Allowed To Confirm My Identity

2 posters

Go down

My Account Was Hacked, & I Can No Longer Access It Cause Im Not Allowed To Confirm My Identity  Empty My Account Was Hacked, & I Can No Longer Access It Cause Im Not Allowed To Confirm My Identity

Post by cgabriella Thu May 26, 2011 5:39 am

The Facebook I Used Right Now To Make An Account With This Forum Isnt Mine, My Account Was Hacked By Someone While I Was On It, Everytime I Open The IM Box, It Would Close Shortly After, So I Successfully Changed The Password, But When I Tried To Log In It Told Me To "Please Complete This Security Check" And On Step 1 I Was Told To Verify My Account Using My Mobile Phone, But The Problem Is, My Provider Is CricKet & I Cant Receive Text From Facebook, So Im Basically Stuck At Step 1..Please Help Me, I Dont Know What Else To Do..

Last edited by cgabriella on Thu May 26, 2011 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improvements To Grammer)
cgabriella
cgabriella

Back to top Go down

My Account Was Hacked, & I Can No Longer Access It Cause Im Not Allowed To Confirm My Identity  Empty Re: My Account Was Hacked, & I Can No Longer Access It Cause Im Not Allowed To Confirm My Identity

Post by Ruby Thu May 26, 2011 3:30 pm

At the risk of....can you tell us if that is the only computer you use to access Facebook ?

Plus if the mobile phone connects to the internet .....

How are they both Protected ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

My Account Was Hacked, & I Can No Longer Access It Cause Im Not Allowed To Confirm My Identity  Empty Re: My Account Was Hacked, & I Can No Longer Access It Cause Im Not Allowed To Confirm My Identity

Post by Ruby Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down