Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirm your identity - Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon

3 posters

Go down

Confirm your identity - Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon Empty Confirm your identity - Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon

Post by MedZjik Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:41 pm

So here's my new topic, the old closed one can be removed.

I have the same problem some of the other posters here are talking about as well.
Logged in without problems at home after breakfast. Went to work, logged in and used FB for a while without problems until i got a popup saying "You're no longer logged in. Please login"
When trying to log in I had to do the SMS verification and ended up with the same screen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] describes... :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The page i'm getting redirected to all the time is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I click the confirm button, this is what i get:

Couldn't log in to this forum using my FB login as well, so had to make an account manually.

Anyway, I send FB a message this morning (I'm in the Netherlands, so that's about 12 hours ago) and replied to the mail I received from FB support.
I attached a screendump with the "This account is already verified" screen.

Haven't heard from them yet. Will keep u posted if any progress is made.

Must say it's quite annoying... to put it mildly

extra info:
  • my mail address associated with my account still works
  • i still receive updates on posts i'm tagged in in this mailbox
  • i didn't use unkown computers (all are linked to my FB account via the default question you get when using an unkown computer)
  • i wasn't at an unkown location
  • and my girlfriend, who's my neighbour in social city (the game), is still helping me out (that's a feature in the game), so i'm still up and running Happy i just can't log in

Last edited by MedZjik on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : added screendump of the message i'm getting while trying to log into FB)
MedZjik
MedZjik
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Confirm your identity - Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon Empty Re: Confirm your identity - Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Your now locked thread is

>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<

Each thread and topic is treated separately as , although each may appear to be the same, each is a different issue

You say you could not log into this forum ?

Is your Facebook account associated with this forum ?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Confirm your identity - Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon Empty Re: Confirm your identity - Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon

Post by MedZjik Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Yes that's correct, I could not log into this forum using my FB account.
My FB account wasn't associated with this forum before. I'm new here.

I found the threads via google and tried registering via my FB account as i wanted to post.
When trying that i got the message that the forum was unable to use the login info.

Manualy registering wasn't a problem. Although I used a different mail account, so i can rejoin with my FB account when i can use it again.

Last edited by MedZjik on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
MedZjik
MedZjik
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:58 pm

I am wondering if your trying to access this forum has then somehow upset your ability to log into Facebook

I will see what Admin have to say for you ...
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MedZjik Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:01 pm

I haven't tried to access this forum before my login problem appeared.
That was this morning, it's now evening where i'm at. So there are a few hours between me not being able to logon to FB and me logging into this forum.

So I'm pretty sure this forum and my activity here has nothing to do with me not being able to log into FB Happy

BTW: edited my first post with some extra info and two screendumps.

Last edited by MedZjik on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
MedZjik
MedZjik
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by llan Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 pm

read this, someone issue has been resolved by sending email to privacy+gvicvs@support.facebook.com & privacy+ynyqsy1@support.facebook.com

let's send them email so that they know many peoples are having the same problem
llan
llan

Back to top Go down

Confirm your identity - Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon Empty facebook lock out

Post by MedZjik Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:11 am

I'm back online. No word from FB support though, so I have no idea what the problem was and how it is fixed.

For those of you still having problems here's what I did:

1. Send FB a message [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
  2. Wait for the autoreply mail you will receive from FB support
  3. Reply to that mail and include a screendump of your error message (btw: there are some mail addresses posted on this forum, but from the looks of it everyone who sends a message [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gets a different address from which the auto reply is sent. I suggest not to use the posted mail addresses, first [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and reply to the answer)
  4. Wait...

I haven't been able to login for about a day until the problem was solved

Regards

Last edited by MedZjik on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
MedZjik
MedZjik
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:00 am

I have split off from this topic many posts from other people who should have created their own threads

Also one post on here from another poster gave the impression that this topic is solved; I was about to lock it and move it to solved

Please do not post on topics that are not your own

All this silliness is distracting us from actually giving anyone any help

Unless of course that is your intention?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 am

Posts again merged; thread sent to solved
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down