Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirm your identity --> Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon

4 posters

Go down

Confirm your identity --> Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon Empty Confirm your identity --> Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon

Post by Mesjoggah Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Hi,

Today, all of a sudden i could not logon into my Facebook account.
I was redirected to the following page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Got a message saying something like: Confirm your identity and had to fill in my mobile number.
After i did this, i received an SMS (facebook mobile confirmation code ###### text can be charged) with a code and filled that in on the page. Afetr i did this there appeared a new message on the page: Your account is already verified.

Whenever i am trying to logon after this, i am getting the " Your account is already verified" message, but can not logon.

Mesjoggah
Mesjoggah
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Confirm your identity --> Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon Empty Re: Confirm your identity --> Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 pm

I assume you are trying to log in via a computer and location known to Facebook?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Confirm your identity --> Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon Empty Re: Confirm your identity --> Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon

Post by Mesjoggah Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Yes, I tried to logon when on a private business network at work today. At first everything went fine. Logged a couple of times to check for messages etc. All of a sudden, after a couple of hours, this problem appeared, when still on the same network.

From another tread on this forum, i nicked this link with printscreen, that shows exactly the message i get:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Mesjoggah on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding printscreen)
Mesjoggah
Mesjoggah
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Titoos Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Mesjoggah wrote:Yes, I tried to logon when on a private business network at work today. At first everything went fine. Logged a couple of times to check for messages etc. All of a sudden, after a couple of hours, this problem appeared, when still on the same network.

Had the same problem which now is solved. Contact FB team using one of these addresses

info+7p07d2@support.facebook.com

privacy+gvicvs@support.facebook.com

and send them a message from your email address associated with facebook account. You can copy and enclose in email a screen that you see when you're redirected to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . This should work. And - let us know of course.
You can receive an auto-response, but if problem still exists, you can reply to this email. Don't give up! Happy
Titoos
Titoos
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesjoggah Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 pm

@ Titoos,

I did that already this afternoon to a slightly different emailaddress.
So, maybe i must be a bit patient.

Thanks for your reply though.
I'll let you know if i succeeded to regain access again. Okie Dokie!

@MedZjik,

I'm also from the Netherlands. Amsterdam area. Coincidence ?
Mesjoggah
Mesjoggah
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mesjoggah Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 pm

@MedZjik
I do not know the exact time, my sms does not show a send/recieve time stamp. It must be somewhere between 13:00h and 14:00h. I replied on the facebook email at 14:15h.

Last edited by Mesjoggah on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added uername to reply to)
Mesjoggah
Mesjoggah
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MedZjik Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:27 pm

@Mesjoggah: moderator keeps deleting my posts here. telling me to stick to my own topic (which he created from my first reply here)
He says we do not have the same problem....?? :S

My topic is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tried to pm you but that's not possible yet due to lack of posts
MedZjik
MedZjik
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:29 pm

To the OP; please start a fresh thread as all this unnecessary posting on others threads is now out of hand
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Confirm your identity --> Your account is already verified. Still not able to logon Empty Account now OK

Post by Mesjoggah Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:14 am

My problem all of a sudden is solved. I can logon to facebook again. (check MedZjik solution, in the answer posted previous to this one)

Note to moderator Ruby: I can understand that moderating a Facebook forum can be quite boring, but there is no need to spice up your evening by bothering good willing and serious users who are trying to solve a problem. The locking and closing of threads yesterday evening was completely unnecessary.
Mesjoggah
Mesjoggah
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:34 am

Mesjoggah wrote:My problem all of a sudden is solved. I can logon to facebook again. (check MedZjik solution, in the answer posted previous to this one)

Note to moderator Ruby: I can understand that moderating a Facebook forum can be quite boring, but there is no need to spice up your evening by bothering good willing and serious users who are trying to solve a problem. The locking and closing of threads yesterday evening was completely unnecessary.

Again I have had to split your post from another thread; the locking of threads is necessary if people refuse to read the rules and abide by them

Also do not try to tell Staff how to do their job thanks

Sent now to solved

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down