Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suddenly disabled account, can't confirm identity because FB page stuck

2 posters

Go down

Suddenly disabled account, can't confirm identity because FB page stuck Empty Suddenly disabled account, can't confirm identity because FB page stuck

Post by m1dane24 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Earlier this morning I was logged in to my FB account using my home computer, I was able to play and check everything, the account seemed OK. Btw, I have a mac at home with security apps running.

Then i left for work and on the way i accessed it again thru my phone, to chat, after some time i suddenly got logged-out automatically and now when i try to access it again it says that my account has been locked and that there is a problem. I currently do not have any problem with my account, aside from the hacking attempts last month everything seemed OK the past few weeks and no this happens.

I want to recover my account and the only way to verify that it's mine is thru my phone but whenever i choose this option and choose the number i want the confirmation be sent the page freezes or the browser freezes. I've tried IE, Mozilla, Chrome, it's all the same after choosing my preferred number and click "Continue" the page gets stuck, i mean, nothing happens and I have to close the whole browser and start over (I am sending a screenshot of the part where I cant get past)

So, I need a little help and I hope we can find a way to recover my account.

Thanks!
m1dane24
m1dane24

Back to top Go down

Suddenly disabled account, can't confirm identity because FB page stuck Empty Re: Suddenly disabled account, can't confirm identity because FB page stuck

Post by Ruby Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 am

[quote="m1dane24"]Earlier this morning I was logged in to my FB account using my home computer, I was able to play and check everything, the account seemed OK. Btw, I have a mac at home with security apps running.

What 'security apps' are they ?

I currently do not have any problem with my account, aside from the hacking attempts last month everything seemed OK the past few weeks and no this happens.

And what did you 'do' about those hacking attempts?

I assume you have no antivirus cover on that machine?

If so you really need Sophons on there Sad
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Suddenly disabled account, can't confirm identity because FB page stuck Empty Re: Suddenly disabled account, can't confirm identity because FB page stuck

Post by m1dane24 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 am

By "security apps" i mean, anti-virus, anti-malware/spyware application ruuning on my macbook, and i regularly scan my mac for threats and nothing has been found.

As for the hacking attempts, i've reported them to FB and fortunately I was able to recover the accounts and have taken security measures after that (ie; mobile code confirmation, privacy setting changes, password change, secure browsing etc, the ones that are in FB) and it's just now that im having issues because the page to choose on which mobile number i will receive the confirmation code does not respond, when i click on a number and click continue somehow the browser freezes and it happens to whatever browser i use.
m1dane24
m1dane24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:58 am

m1dane24 wrote:By "security apps" i mean, anti-virus, anti-malware/spyware application ruuning on my macbook, and i regularly scan my mac for threats and nothing has been found.

What antivirus etc programs do you have?

secure browsing etc, the ones that are in FB, and it's just now that im having issues because the page to choose on which mobile number i will receive the confirmation code does not respond, when i click on a number and click continue somehow the browser freezes and it happens to whatever browser i use.

Do you leave the machine on all the time or turn it off to give it a rest?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down