Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone changed my birthday and I cannot get into my facebook account

2 posters

Go down

someone changed my birthday and I cannot get into my facebook account Empty someone changed my birthday and I cannot get into my facebook account

Post by cindy johnson Fri May 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Someone hacked my account and changed my birth date...now cannot get in my account
cindy johnson
cindy johnson

Back to top Go down

someone changed my birthday and I cannot get into my facebook account Empty Re: someone changed my birthday and I cannot get into my facebook account

Post by Ruby Fri May 27, 2011 2:00 pm

What did you do with the email you got from Facebook about the change?

Plus while we are on it...how if at all is the one privately- owned -and- only- used- by- you- computer to access Facebook protected?
Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

someone changed my birthday and I cannot get into my facebook account Empty Re: someone changed my birthday and I cannot get into my facebook account

Post by Ruby Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Moved from Hacked to AR

Do you still require help with this as there have been no replies or contributions on this thread for several days ?

If you do not reply to this thread within the next 3 days we will assume you have abandoned your request for help , and this thread will be Moved to the Abandoned threads section without further notice .

If you are not the thread starter please do not post for any help or support on this thread
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding !

Ruby
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down