Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show only profile owner's posts in his/her wall

2 posters

Go down

Show only profile owner's posts in his/her wall Empty Show only profile owner's posts in his/her wall

Post by galacticninja Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 pm

How do I set Facebook to show only a profile owner's posts in his/her wall? Is there a Facebook feature or a browser extension (Opera/Firefox/Chrome) that could do this?

(Strange: I remember being able to do this around a month ago as a Facebook feature or thru the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Firefox extension.)
galacticninja
galacticninja
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Show only profile owner's posts in his/her wall Empty Re: Show only profile owner's posts in his/her wall

Post by Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Since profile filters have been deleted with the last Facebook profile upgrade, this is no longer possible. Duhhh
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Show only profile owner's posts in his/her wall Empty Re: Show only profile owner's posts in his/her wall

Post by galacticninja Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 am

The Listener wrote:Since profile filters have been deleted with the last Facebook profile upgrade, this is no longer possible. Duhhh
Sounds like this is not really a "upgrade", but a downgrade, rather. Why do you think Facebook did this? Is this to prolong a user's stay on Facebook (lots of posts to plow through, instead of just looking at the posts you want to look at).

If anyone knows of a browser extension that can show Facebook wall posts from the profile owner only, don't hesistate to post it here.
galacticninja
galacticninja
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 pm

The profile upgrade included good and bad things. They, for example, removed all custom tabs you could add to your profile, and also wall filters (they didn't do the same with pages, though). I didn't like that either, but got used to it.

However, I'm afraid this section is for support only. Feel more than free to open up a topic in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about this changes. Wink

I'll keep this topic open but I doubt javascript can solve your issue, consider it being a MySQL and PHP change. Closed Eyes
Admin
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down