Social Media Support Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get my profile link and profile picture thumbnail off someones wall

2 posters

Go down

How to get my profile link and profile picture thumbnail off someones wall Empty How to get my profile link and profile picture thumbnail off someones wall

Post by kellyhs123 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 am

How to get my profile link AND profile picture thumbnail off someone's wall?
I visit another fb page even though we are not friends (family) and because i recently got married she posted a congratulations and happy birthday to me on her page with a link to my page which has a thumbnail of my profile pic how can see be able to post the link to mine and bring up a picture ? sorry to sound confusing, but i have tried blocking her but the link still stays on her page ?? and at the bottom of her page is a like section which has my name etc?? i cant stand this delinquent mother in law of mine but i can now know longer use my children as a profile pic as it changes on her page every time i update it!!! and she has not ever seen our children!!! aarrrrggghhhh please help me get rid of the link , it might sound petty but she has no right!
kellyhs123
kellyhs123

Back to top Go down

How to get my profile link and profile picture thumbnail off someones wall Empty Re: How to get my profile link and profile picture thumbnail off someones wall

Post by iMeow Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:45 am

Block the person and report her profile page. Other than that, you could temporarily deactivate your account for a while then just reactivate it in the future.
iMeow
iMeow
Ultimate SN Fan

Back to top Go down